Industrial network scales suitable for use in fruit packaging plants (grapes, strawberries and other agricultural products) where productivity control is required as well as control of products that are weighed within the desired weighing limit!
Ability to connect from 1 to 255 indicators to a central LAN network via WiFi.
- Weighing platform suitable for industrial use.
- Construction of weighing platform in any dimension desired by the customer.
- Low profile.
- Stainless steel platform tray.
- It has a certified power cell.
- It has height-adjustable legs.
Stainless steel electronic weight indicator
- Stainless steel watertight indicator protection IP65 from moisture and dust.
- Suitable for industrial use.
- It has a keyboard of industrial specifications.
- It has CE marking as well as is certified and legal for commercial transactions (It has type approval according to standard EN45501).
- It has an LCD technology screen.
- The background of the screen changes color depending on the weight on the weighing platform. For example, the background is yellow if the weight is below the desired weight (off-limit weight - underweight), Green if the weight is within the desired range, and Red if it is above the desired limit (off-limit weight - overweight).
- Changing the screen background helps users work quickly and productively without getting confused with weight indicators and weight scales.
- It has 1 serial port RS232.
- It has a connection to a LAN network.
- Optionally there is the possibility for wireless LAN (WiFi LAN).
- Ability to store scales within the indicator in a buffer before sending them to the remote computer (PC).
- It has a unique converter of high precision and stability in weighing.
Have you ever wondered if you can control all the scales in your factory from one central computer?
With NetScales Software you can not only control the packages that are weighed inside or outside the desired limits but you can have a concise picture of what is actually packed!
- Connection with multiple indicators.
- Printing scales, statistics, reports.
- Export reports in format (PDF, XLS, CSV).
- Monitor all weighings per production line in real time.
- Real-time graphical representation of weights.
- Program all weight indicators remotely.
Creation of production lines
There is no easier way to create production lines, that is, to refer to the production line of the packaging plant, each scale works.
The process is very simple: You choose the balance and set it to which production line it belongs to! So simple!
There is no limit to the number of production lines!
Download the detailed technical description fruit management & packaging with network scales and using NetScales software: