The DAT500 electronic indicator is suitable for use in industry in dosing and mixing applications or where the ability to communicate very quickly with PLC, PC, or other weight indicators in a network of industrial specifications is required.
It is certified and legal for commercial use (O.I.M.L., and CE marking).
- It has a waterproof keyboard.
- Screen technology seven segments 6 digits of 14mm.
- It has a 24bit A / D. 60,000 visible subdivisions.
- Digital filter selection from 0.1 to 25Hz.
- Enter two numerical weight limits (Set points) for activating or deactivating automation via the keyboard.
- Two digital outputs & two digital inputs.
- Password protection.
- RS232 or RS422 / RS485 serial port (ASCII or MODBUS RTU) for connection to a PC or printer.
- Possibility of theoretical calibration without using standard weights (Suitable for use where it is not possible to place weights on the balance).
- It has a dosing program: batch-in, batch-out, peak & hold, set points.
- Ability to operate on a network by communicating multiple DAT500 units via PC or PLC.
- The indicator is panel mounted for panel front mounting providing IP55 protection from moisture and dust.
- Analog output (0-10V, 4-20mA).
- Connect to Profibus and DeviceNet.