The electronic indicator IT6000 is designed for the most demanding weighing applications such as in chemical companies, food companies, pharmaceutical companies, quarries, ports, etc. Its industrial design with its flexible hardware and software makes it the ideal scale in weighing and printing applications, visibility for product receipt and storage, piece counting, bridge applications, weight controllers, dynamic weighing, and dosing applications.
- Indicator of German origin made entirely of stainless steel and protection of IP65 from moisture and dust.
- The IT6000 indicator is a flexible industry-standard computer with which the user can create any software application without any restrictions, whether it is for weighing application or for any other industrial application. Software applications can first be created on a PC, tested (simulated), and then transferred to the IT6000 indicator.
- It has approvals and certificates from world-renowned organizations and is legal for commercial use.
- Approved 6000 subdivisions.
- It has a 5.7" graphic screen of TFT technology resolution 320X240 4 to 8 lines of 44 characters each. The screen is legible and still visible in the sun.
- Powerful 266MHz 32-bit ARM processor with LINUX operating system and integrated Web Server.
- Display messages in different languages.
- It has a waterproof numeric keypad.
- Ability to connect an external PC keyboard via a USB or Bluetooth port.
- Possibility to connect up to three different scales / bridges.
- Connection with digital or analog power cells.
- The setting as well as the complete configuration of the indicator is done through its keyboard without the need to connect to a PC.
- Storage of up to 120,000 weights in the memory of the scale.
- It has 1MB of RAM.
- It has as standard equipment two serial outputs RS232, 20mA, RS422 or RS485 for connection to PC, Printer.
- Remote display, 4 digital inputs and outputs for dosing applications or connection to PLC, analog output 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 2-10V.
- Ethernet and Web Server connection.
- It has a USB 2.0 port for connection to a printer, scanner or USB stick.
- It has a real time clock.
- Available in table or wall mount.
- 240VAC power supply or with 12-30VDC power supply.
- Connection with PROFIBUS DP 12Mbps or Modbus TCP for PLC connection.
- Connection with digital power cells.
- Connection with 3 scales / bridges.
- Wireless WLAN connection card.
- Ability to connect up to 64 digital inputs - outputs for automation control, PLC, etc.
- Bridge construction. Program specially designed for bridge plastics applications with first and second weighings, tare vehicle file, customer file, products, printing scales, sets, connection to printer and PC, etc. The program also provides the ability to connect and control lanterns, remote display, connection to RFID card recognition system, etc.
- Tags. Barcode printer label printing program. The configuration of the labels is completely programmable and according to the customer's requirements.
- Piece Measurement.
- Product Weight Control. Program that informs the user if the weighing material is inside, or outside the +/- predefined and programmable weighing scale.
- Dosage. Program for dosing applications such as filling or emptying materials in slow or fast flow, storage of materials with different dosing parameters.
- Floor scales. Simple program for connecting to table or floor scales, printing scales or connecting to a PC.
- Complete & remote control of the weighing terminal via PC.