The MC302 electronic indicator is suitable for use in industry in dosing and mixing applications or where the ability to communicate very quickly with PLC, PC, or other weight indicators in a network of industrial specifications is required.
It is certified and legal for commercial use (O.I.M.L., and CE marking).
- It has a waterproof keyboard.
- Screen technology seven segments 6 digits of 14mm.
- It has a 24bit A / D. 600,000 visible subdivisions.
- Digital filter selection from 0.1 to 100Hz.
- It has in the standard equipment 6 relay outputs (max. 115 VAc / 30 VDc) and 8 digital inputs.
- Password protection.
- Management in standard equipment up to 4 different materials.
- It has memory for programming 50 different recipes.
- RS232 serial port and an RS422 / RS485 serial port (ASCII or MODBUS RTU) for connection to a PC or printer.
- Possibility of theoretical calibration without using standard weights (Suitable for use where it is not possible to place weights on the balance).
- It has a dosing program: batch-in, batch-out, peak & hold, set points.
- Ability to operate on a network with the communication of multiple units MC302 via PC or PLC.
- The indicator is panel mounted for panel mounting providing IP55 protection from moisture and dust.
- Digital management card with up to 12 different materials.
- 16bit analog output (0-5 or 0-10V, 0-20 or 4-20mA).
- Connection to Profibus DP, Ethernet TCP-IP, and DeviceNet.