The electronic indicator IT8000 is a state of the art in the field of electronic weight indicators. It is designed for the most demanding weighing applications such as in chemical companies, food companies, pharmaceutical companies, quarries, ports, etc. Its industrial design with its flexible hardware and software makes it the ideal weighing instrument in dosing and mixing applications.
- Indicator of German origin made entirely of stainless steel and protection of IP65 from moisture and dust.
- The IT8000 indicator is a flexible industry-standard computer with which the user can create any software application without any restrictions, whether it is for weighing application or for any other industrial application. Software applications can first be created on a PC, tested (simulated), and then transferred to the IT8000 indicator.
- It has approvals and certificates from world-renowned organizations and is legal for commercial use.
- Approved 6000 subdivisions.
- It has a 4-line LCD screen of 20 characters each. The screen is legible and still visible in the sun.
- It has a waterproof alphanumeric keypad.
- Possibility of automatic dosing of up to 31 different materials, as well as possibility of manual dosing of an additional 69 materials.
- Execution of each recipe consists of the following steps: automatic weight dosing, manual dosing weight input, partial or total emptying, weight zero control, tare weight control, mixer / vibrator / temperature control, data entry via keyboard, etc. λ.
- Possibility to connect up to 16 different scales / bridges.
- Connection with digital or analog power cells.
- It has as standard equipment for serial outputs RS232, 20mA, RS422 or RS485 for connection to PC, printer, scanner, remote control screen, 8 digital inputs and outputs for dosing applications or connection to PLC, 4 analog outputs 0-20mA, 4 -20mA, 2-10V.
- Connection to Ethernet network and web server.
- It has a real time clock.
- Available in table or wall mount.
- 240VAC power supply or with 12-30VDC power supply.
- Connection with PROFIBUS DP 12Mbps or Modbus TCP for connection with PLC.
- Connection with digital power cells.
- Connection with 16 scales / bridges.
- Wireless WLAN connection card.
- Ability to connect up to 64 digital inputs - outputs for automation control, PLC, etc.