The Cyber CN10 Electronic Indicator has a high resolution of 10,000 subdivisions and is suitable for industrial use. Use in bridge applications, pallet weighing, product weight control, axial weighing systems, percentage weighing, etc.
The basic version is available in a stainless steel case IP65 protection against moisture and dust, two serial RS232 outputs for connection to PC, printer or remote control screen.
It is certified and legal for commercial use.
- It has a stainless steel housing IP65 protection from moisture and dust.
- It has a waterproof alphanumeric keypad suitable for industrial use.
- 7-digit LCD technology display (25mm digit height), as well as 16-digit LCD display (10mm each digit height).
- Two RS232 serial outputs for connected to Printer, PC, Remote Monitor.
- Possibility of connection to a 12V car battery.
- Bridging operation, pallet weighing, axial weighing systems, percentage weighing, weight control, etc.
- It has 100 alphanumeric product codes as well as the ability to store 100 vehicles with permanent weights.
- Bridge construction. Program specially designed for bridge plastics applications with first and second weighings, file of tare vehicles, products, printing of scales, sets, connection to a printer and PC, etc.
- Measuring pieces.
- Product weight control. Program that informs the user if the weighing material is inside, or outside the +/- predefined and programmable weighing scale.
- Floor scales. Simple program for connecting to table or floor scales, printing scales or connecting to a PC.