DGT is the most economical and reliable solution for weight transponder. It can be used as a 4-channel digital alternator cell connection box, providing the ability to display the weight of each alternator cell separately or even the ability to diagnose a fault cell voltage. Provides great ease of connection to any weighing application or automation.
The DGT mark is certified and legal for commercial use (O.I.M.L., and CE marking).
- It has a waterproof 5-key keyboard.
- Seven technology display seven segments 6 digits of 10mm.
- It has a 24bit A / D with 200 conversions / sec.
- Ability to connect up to 16 analog power cells of 350Ohm.
- It has the flexibility to manage from 1 to 4 dynamometers completely independently, as well as the ability to detect if a dynamometer is damaged.
- Password protection.
- RS232 serial port and an RS422 / RS485 serial port (ASCII or MODBUS RTU) for connection to a PC or printer.
- It has a simple dosing program: Set points.
- It has in the standard equipment 2 digital outputs fully programmable and 2 digital inputs.
- Ability to operate on a network by communicating multiple DGT units via PC or PLC.
- The indicator is available in DIN or panel mounted for rail mounting or panel front.
- RTC real time clock.
- 16bit analog output (0-5 or 0-10V, 4-20mA).
- Alibi memory.