The DGTQ electronic indicator is suitable for use in industry in dosing and mixing applications or where the ability to communicate very quickly with PLC, PC, or other weight indicators in a network of industrial specifications is required.
Provides complete flexibility in scheduling execution and mix production. The DGTQ mark is certified and legal for commercial use (O.I.M.L., and CE marking).
- It has a waterproof 5-key keyboard.
- Screen technology seven segments 6 digits of 13mm.
- It has a 24bit A / D with 200 conversions / sec.
- Ability to connect up to 16 analog power cells of 350Ohm.
- It has the management flexibility from 1 to 4 dynamometers completely independently.
- Password protection.
- RTC real time clock.
- RS232 serial port and an RS422 / RS485 serial port (ASCII or MODBUS RTU) for connection to a PC or printer.
- It has a dosing program: batch-in, batch-out, mixing, set points.
- It has in the standard equipment 6 programmable relay outputs (max. 115 VAc / 30 VDc) and 2 digital inputs for starting or stopping the dosing.
- Management in standard equipment up to 8 different materials.
- Scheduling each step during the execution of a recipe eg Automatic dosing, Manual dosing, Partial or total emptying of the dosing product, Timers for mixers, vibrators, etc. Dosing pause for manual weight intake, etc.
- Ability to operate on a network by communicating multiple DGTQ units via PC or PLC.
- The indicator is panel mounted for panel front mounting providing IP55 protection from moisture and dust.
- 16bit analog output (0-5 or 0-10V, 0-20 or 4-20mA).
- Ethernet TCP-IP.